I want my customers to be satisfied with my products. In order to keep our quality high and prices low for all, we have a stated return policy. Below is our Return Policy and Shipping FAQ’s.
- Has my order been shipped?
- Can I stop a package that has been shipped?
- I would like to return an item. What do I do?
- I placed an order, but was shipped the incorrect item. What do I do?
- My order appears to be lost/damaged in transit. What should I do?
- I received a defective item. What should I do?
- I have not received product and want to cancel the order. What do I do?
- How do I contact you with questions regarding customer service?
- Do you ship internationally?
Has my order been shipped?
All orders are recorded and tracked online. You will receive a notice when the order ships with a tracking number for you to track the order.
Can I stop a package that has been shipped?
No. There is no way to stop International mail.
I would like to return an item. What do I do?
For a more prompt refund, please keep your invoice and mail to obtain a return authorization number.
It is necessary to return merchandise for a refund, all merchandise must meet the following conditions:
- Return in original packaging
- Return to us within 14 days from delivery date
- The buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs. All returns must be prepaid by the buyer.
Any questions concerning an exchange/refund should be directed to mail.
I placed an order, but was shipped the incorrect item. What do I do?
Once the incorrect item is received back, we will ship out the correct item. If you wish to have the correct item shipped out prior to us receiving back the incorrect item, we can do so, but you will be responsible for the original item’s purchase price should it not get returned.
No express freight methods will be used for items shipped a second time regardless of how the item was originally shipped.
My order appears to be lost/damaged in transit. What should I do?
We will file a claim for the damaged/lost package. You should contact us, and we will file a claim with the package carrier.
If the buyer would like a second shipment to be made, they will be charged for the replacement order and be credited for the lost order upon resolution of the lost package.
I received a defective item. What should I do?
If we both agree that there is defective of hidden production problem refund will be given.
I have not received product and want to cancel the order. What do I do?
Only orders that have not yet been shipped or are not in process can be canceled. If the order has not yet shipped or is not in process,notify us via mail to cancel the order. It is important to notify us immediately if you want to cancel an order, as most orders are processed and ship same-day.
If the order has been shipped, you will need to follow the normal returns process. If the package is refused then a return freight charge will be added.
How do I contact you with questions regarding customer service?
You will see the contact form at the right column.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes – we do ship internationally.